Here are some of my favorite books, which I consider best reads. I read them once and often come back to them. Every book brought to light some concepts that I now try to incorporate in my life, or that I try to make part of who I am.
There are many books that we come across in our lives, but few of them make or dramatic impact.
From the reading of some books, your mindset may change. You may perceive the world differently, get a different perspective on things. You may grow as a different person.
I hope this list inspires you as well :
- The 4-Hour Work Week: Escape the 9-5, Live Anywhere and Join the New Rich, by Tim Ferriss
- The 4-Hour Body: An Uncommon Guide to Rapid Fat-loss, Incredible Sex and Becoming Superhuman, by Tim Ferriss
- How To Win Friends And Influence People, by Dale Carnegie
- The Science of Getting Rich, by Wallace D. Wattles
- How to live on 24 hours a day, by Arnold Bennett
- Think and Grow Rich, by Napoleon Hill
- The Blue Ocean Strategy, by W. Chan Kim and Renée Mauborgne
- Abundance: The Future Is Better Than You Think, by Peter Diamandis